Its the start of a new year and a lot of people are trying to figure out how to improve themselves in the new year. Here are 5 things that may help you (and me) make 2011, even better.
1. How to Break Free of Time Urgency by Joe Robinson: This is a great article on how making everything a rush in your life leads to more stress and less awesome. I highly recommend giving it a read.
2. Healthy One Pan Recipes by 101 Cookbooks: A lot of us want to lose weight and/or eat healthier in the new year, but let’s face it sometimes cooking healthy is time consuming, here are some health meals that only require 1 pan.
3. Importance of sleep: No matter what you hope to achieve in the new year, you probably should put “get a good night’s sleep” at the top of the list.
4. Literary Gluttony: This has tips for how to read more in the new year. I have seen this goal on a lot of resolution lists and these tips seem useful. In particular, I have considered I should carry a book with me more often. Then I would read the book instead of looking at my stupid iphone all the time.
5. 31 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Work Out: Let’s face it, the biggest hurtle to working out more is motivation. There is always something you’d like to do more than work out, such as organizing your sock drawer. If none of these ways motivate you, do what I do on occasion and lie to yourself that you really want to go to the gym. Getting there is the hardest part.